On Saturday, a delightful continental breakfast will be provided and included in the cost of registration.
A luscious lunch fare catered by Splendid Gourmet will again be offered. You will select your meal choice on the online registration form, but specific ingredients are included below for those with allergies. All food is nut-free. All sandwiches include a quinoa spinach salad.
· Breast of turkey with pesto aioli, roasted pepper, provolone cheese on baguette
· Brie cheese with sliced cucumbers, tomatoes, olive tapenade on whole wheat (a vegetarian and kosher option)
· Roast beef with caramelized onion and blue cheese aioli on ciabatta
· Brown Rice Medley with roasted squash, spinach, cucumber and green beans (vegan/gluten free, and a kosher option)
· You may also choose to bring your own lunch if one of the above choices does not meet your dietary needs, however please understand we are unable to reduce conference tuition.
To ensure that each attendee receives the lunch that he/she ordered, we require that you give your lunch ticket to one of our lunch volunteers. Lunch volunteers will distribute all lunches. Lunch tickets will be available in your folder on conference day.
Afternoon snacks including iced tea will be provided too!
Chilled water will available throughout the day. SCBWI California North/Central does not provide water cups. Please bring a water bottle to reduce single-use plastic consumption.